- ATTACH-to-SHARE on Social Media, Email, Cloud Drives
- IMPORT PICTURES: See example GOOGLE MAPS COLLAGE in screenshots
- DOWNLOAD images from Cloud
- TITLE with ARTISAN CHARACTER FONTS
- VISUALLY CHALLENGED? All editing is FULL-SCREEN MODE!
- MULTI-PHOTO MASHUP: Example GOOGLE MAPS MASHUP in screenshots
- CROP to ANY SIDE! Crop 1, 2, 3, 4 Sides
- GESTURE EDITING: SQUEEZE-to-ZOOM, TOUCH-to-MOVE
- MULTI-LANGUAGE FONTS, by our artisans, distinguish this app
- MULTIPLE SCREENSHOT OPTIONS to save your work
- TRULY MASHUP CAPABLE: ALL IMAGES in SINGLE-VIEW!
- CLUTTER-FREE SCREENSHOT OPTIONS
IMPORTANT: Before taking photos or sharing to social media, you need to GRANT THIS APP PERMISSIONs.
As well, if your device has low graphics capabilities, try our FOTOCROP app instead, purposely made for lightweight picture editing.
This is a MULTI-PURPOSE app!
Always in SINGLE-VIEW and FULL-SCREEN MODE!
With TOUCH GESTURE EDITING!
And ARTISAN MULTI-LANGUAGE FONTS!
This is, “A VALUABLE TOOL FOR PHOTO ARTISANS!"
Our goal is; "To Make the Wonderful"
Supported Languages are coded as follows:
- EXTENDED-LATIN FONTS are under “KHe” categories and contain over 260 glyphs / symbols and include the following languages: Dansk; Deutsch; English; Español; Français; Français; Italiano; Magyar; Nederlands; Norsk; Polski; Português; Română; Suomi; Svenska; Türkçe; Czech; ελληνικά;
- WORLD FONTS are under “KHw” categories and contain over 3,700 glyphs, including KHe symbols, plus עִברִית, हिंदी, العربية, Armedian, русский and Math.
- Fonts under "GNU" are open-source license based on Unicode/ISO 2.x which includes ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਦੇ, සිංහල, تمديد العربية, and more: This is the code set prior to February 2000.
- Fonts under “ANDROID” have more than 70 additional languages, including the ideographic CKJ (中文, 한국어, 日本語).
- Full-Screen manual @ www.kamahapa.com + This Page
- Text-Only manual in the installed app
ANDROID VERSIONS TARGETED
Requires a minimum Android 4.0 3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and above.
Performance improves with newer versions of Android.
Supports over Nine-Thousand (+9,000) device formats / form-factors.
Some fonts, like Albert Einstein, are complex and may require more processing.
To improve processing, AVOID downloading images with larger pixels than your device was intended to handle.
If your device camera is 8Megapixel, AVOID downloading 21Megapixel images!
OPTIMAL CAMERA CONDITIONS
Taking photos and videos in-app (within app) only works under the following conditions:
- Camera hardware UNLOCK LENSE COVER or REMOVE COVER
- Camera SET-to-ENABLED in APP SETTINGS
- Camera TEST: Press or Click device camera button to TEST CAMERA
- LAUNCH this app and GRANT CAMERA PERMISSION
Of course, the larger the screen, the more room for editing.
ALSO, we noticed differences in camera hardware where some devices render a default to "Portrait Orientation" (View) and others to "Landscape Orientation." For best results, LEARN your device CAMERA ORIENTATION.
- See Screenshot
- Also read In-App Text Manual for more camera tricks :-)
ABOUT IN-APP SCREENSHOTS
- Captures only what is being edited
- Clutter-free screenshots - no icons or ads
- Highest quality @ 100% of the user-interface (UI) down-to 25%
- HINT: If you have a low-power device, try a lower screenshot % then re-import image
OPTIMAL SHARE CONDITIONS
Some social media apps don't permit auto-attach/auto-share. In that case, use the screenshots feature and attach to social media manually.
JUST-in-CASE: We noticed some device manufacturers disable file saving. Screenshots are a file saving technology.
Grant SAVE PERMISSION to SHARE!
More @ www.kamahapa.com
"Begin Your Digital Adventure Here!"