The description of Keto Diet 101
Wanna try Ketogenic Diet?
The Ketogenic diet is a low carbohydrate, high fat (lchf) diet similar to the Paleo diet, Atkins or any other meal plan that aims to limit carb intake. The keto diet is becoming a trend among people looking for weight loss. The main difference between a regular low carb diet plan and a keto diet plan is the amount of carbohydrates and proteins allowed on a daily basis. Keep in mind, the Keto diet is not a 'fad' and has been medically researched for hundreds of years. It is one of the only LCHF diets that has significant scientific evidence backing it. If you're beginner on learning ketogenic diet, this ketogenic diet 101 will help you from the basic. Don't be afraid to try keto diet style method as guiding diet in healthy way is our priority. Ketogenic diet is based on low carbohydrate fat diet.
The research has shown that if you follow this keto diet plan carefully, you will achieve weight loss. Compared to the western diet which consists largely of highly-refined carbohydrates, ketosis, the utilization of fat ketones instead of glucose, can offer a lot of health advantages. Most people start a ketogenic diet because they want to lose weight fast and consistently. However, scientific research suggests that ketosis goes further than that, such as lowering your blood pressure, risk for heart disease, diabetes, cancer, stroke, improving skin conditions and dental health, mood stabilization, and increasing energy levels.t.
Feature of Keto Diet 101:
- Ketogenic Calculator
- Calculate your calorie goal, either lost weight, maintenance, or gain muscle.
- Body fat percentage estimator
- The basics of keto diet, how to get into ketosis, ketogenic diet macros
- The benefits, side effects, eating out on a ketogenic diet backed by scientific studies and best practice. Zero to low carb listings with serving amounts as well.
- Simple 1 week plan and easy to follow. Providing you with keto shopping list, recipes, 1 week plan, and supplement to keep your body healthy during keto diet.
- Keto Food list such as vegetables, alcohol, meat and fish, snacks, eggs, etc. These products will help you stay in ketosis with a busy life.
- All Keto Diet recipes contain:
• No grains
• No sugar
• No white potatoes
• No legumes (peanut-free options)
• No additives
• No unhealthy oils
• No artificial sweeteners
• Dairy-free options
• Reduced carb options
Download Keto 101 app for free today, and see the improvement!