Keitai Jisho APK
Mar 12 2015
The description of Keitai Jisho
携帯 (keitai): Mobile (handheld)
辞書 (jisho): Dictionary
Keitai Jisho (mobile dictionary) is an open source project, driven by George Shazkho, which objective is to be a simple and useful tool for non-native Japanese speakers.
It's features are growing over time as it is a freshly created project.
What do Keitai Jisho is?
• A dictionary.
• A free app.
What do Keitai Jisho is NOT?
• A translator.
• A japanese language reference source.
• A paid app, or a pay-to-unlock app.
Currently working features:
• Dictionary query by direct KANA input (main dictionary key is kana).
• Side dictionary queries by using KANJI (special direct query).
• Complex ROMAJI and MEANING (in English) queries (specialized algorithms are used).
• Kanji detailed search (detailed information, stroke order and more).
• Outsourced search service (to reduce application size).
• Smart search history (keeps track of used queries to allow offline query and faster results).
• Forced re-query (if a query ends bugged and it got cached)
• Changelog push on new version.
• Not so formal, but much more usefull "no result" page.
Future planned features:
• Complete offline capability (user agreement needed).
• Graphic search (by direct input or camera) .
• Additional dictionaries (topic-specific).
• Usage references (examples, sentences, etc).
Copyright 2015 George Shazkho
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
limitations under the License.
- Keitai Jisho 0.7.2 for Android 4.1+ APK Download
Version: 0.7.2 (416) for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
Update on: Sep 04 2015
APK File SHA1: 674ebf47313288f75c744dfd64023e49878f8872
What's new: 0.7.2 -Corrected bug in kanji detail request (Thanks to Zoltan Bernacz More...