If your organization is using KeepItSafe Mobile to back up your laptops and computers, your data can be accessed on Android devices using the KeepItSafe Android app.
KeepItSafe Mobile app lets you browse your data and search for specific files. Files can not only be opened and viewed on the device through various other compatible apps, but also can be downloaded to the device for offline access, or shared via email. A single-click refresh updates all the downloaded files to their latest versions. True secure file sharing & collaboration on the go!
If you have multiple devices (laptops, tablets, phone) backed up through KeepItSafe Mobile, the app allows you to easily switch between any of their backups.
1) Browse files: Browse data from any of your backed up computers.
2) Download files: Download and save files on the Android device for offline access. These files are stored on the device until you delete them.
3) Synchronization: Sync data across all your devices
4) View Recent Files: The app keeps all recently viewed files in a cache of configurable size. These files are available offline.
5) Switch User: View files backed up through your multiple KeepItSafe Mobile user accounts linked to your email id on your Android device.
6) Search: The app has a powerful search feature with wildcard support, which lets you search for files across multiple restore points.
7) File Updates: With a single click you can update all your downloaded files to their latest versions on the KeepItSafe Mobile server.
8) Secure Sharing: Downloaded files can be exported to and shared with other apps. or other users within and outside the corporate network.