It's engaging, entertaining, difficult, and probably much nicer than throwing a real eye around. A dark lands with deadly. Pass the shadow dark world to save the eye, striving for survive in a dark world.
- Includes 40 Levels
- Multi Achievement
- Global Leaderboard
- Connect Facebook
- Activity feed
- Gamepad support
- The main goal or the game is to bring a falling eye to the portal avoiding any obstacles. The portal will send to the next level.
- These small light will help you. As soon as you touch on screen, the light starts affecting the eye.
- Red light catch the falling eye and make it swing as a pendulum.
- If you want to increase the force on it, touch the screen with two fingers.
- Green light stop the eye and pull it to themselves.
- If you want to push away, touch the screen with two fingers.
- Blue light stop the falling eye for a short period of time. When the eye is free it will continue to move in the same direction as before.
- If you want to change the direction of movement, touch the screen with two fingers.
- Do you see the stars in the left upper corner? It is okay to let the eye collide with a barrier once per level, but each following collistion will take one star away. Try the pass the level without losing stars.
- Good luck!",
Gamepad support: MOGA gamepad, IPEGA gamepad, NVIDIA Shield, Xbox 360/PS3/Generic HID/USB, Xperia PLAY, Keyboard, Remote TV