Companies use Kaybus to discover, create, publish, and distribute time-critical knowledge to specific groups and individuals in the organization, based on their role and need. Managers and executives use Kaybus to assess how knowledge is consumed and utilized, the impact of this knowledge is having on the organizational performance, and to make recommendations on steps to remediate knowledge gaps.
View Multi-level categories:
This is a new feature that helps organize and structure knowledge in Kaybus. The new Kaybus for Android supports displaying any knowledge in the application that is structured using the new organizational tools.
Regardless of how you use Kaybus, our Analytics suite continues play a critical role for our users.
• What information is being read?
• Who is reading the most?
• When did they read it?
• How did they rate the quality of the information?
From here you get a quick view of what information your peers are consuming and how they have rated the material. Find out from the people you trust where to find the most important information to help you do your job.
With Kaybus for Android:
• Connect to all of your organizational knowledge
• Access the most current information
• Use real-time search of all of your content
• Filter your searches by category and content
• Provide feedback directly to the author and publisher
• Use your Android to present Knowledge from Kaybus in meetings
• Stay connected to your team