Karole Woodthorpe fundraising icon

Karole Woodthorpe fundraising APK

The description of Karole Woodthorpe fundraising

This application was built to help raise money for Karole Woodthorpe's urgent cancer treatment.

We understand that not everyone can afford to donate money, but may have some free time and perhaps if enough people contribute we can be of help, even if a little.

The idea is that you open the application when you have a free moment and click the button to watch an advert or two, the money raised from the advert revenue is then donated to Karole Woodthorpe to help with the £200,000 she needs for urgent cancer treatment.

The advert supplier pays between $6 and $12 per thousand advert views, we know this is a small amount but if we can spread the word and get lots of people using the application daily it will all add up and help. The more people you can tell and get using this application the bigger a difference we can make.


If after watching a few adverts there are no more available to view just check back in a few hours and there should be more available.


More information on the fundraising for Karole's treatment can be found at www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/Karole-Woodthorpe and you can donate directly there if you are able to help.

Application usage and money raised updates will be posted at http://www.metamorphosis-studio.com/fundrasing

At least 90% of the advert revenue generated will be donated directly to Karole Woodthorpe, as this is the first time we have developed an application like this the remaining 10% will be kept back to ensure any costs arising from the running of this app, marketing it etc are covered, any money remaining from the held back 10% after costs are taken out will also be donated.
Show More
Advertisement
Comment Loading...
Ooops! No such content!
Karole Woodthorpe fundraising Tags
Add Tags

By adding tag words that describe for Games&Apps, you're helping to make these Games and Apps be more discoverable by other APKPure users.

Popular Apps In Last 24 Hours
Download
APKPure App