The Kama Sutra is the world's oldest book on the pleasures of sensual living.
There is no one single author for the text. It was originally compiled in the 3rd century by the Indian sage Vatsyayana, who lived in northern India
the Kama Sutra provides a comprehensive manual of living for the good life.
Although the central character of the Kama Sutra is the citizenly man-about-town,
the text was written to be read by and provide detailed advice for both men and women.
- It contains 40 free Kamasutra sex positions
- Thirteen categories to get your sexual desires organized — everything from Sitting to Exotic.
- Each position has professionally written descriptions and it is easy to follow.
- Create a list of Favorite positions as well as a To Do list for positions you just have to attempt.
- perfect position based on Intimacy, Complexity & Strength levels.
- Ask to your partner for Random new position
- Tried as well as untried positions categories.
- Best postitions with more exotic pleasures.
- Exotic background music.
- Password protected app
Kamasutra - Desire of Sex is a completely free application.
Write a feedback to us.