Junk Camera deletes photos which are captured using this app ONLY. It will NOT delete any other photos in your device.
★ Why do you need Junk Camera?
• Do you use your smart phone camera as a short term memory?
• Do you take lot of temporary photos or random photos that you don’t need after few hours or few days?
• Do you spend a lot of time to delete unwanted photos?
• Do you like clutter free Gallery in your phone?
• Got kids who enjoy clicking photos with your smart phone and you spend hours to delete the mess?
If the answer for the above is "YES", Junk Camera is for you. Any photos that you capture using Junk Camera will be deleted automatically after its life expires.
★ How is Junk Camera useful to you?
• Well, you don’t need to remember TOO many items in your busy life. Use this as your short term memory. You can invest and enjoy your valuable Time towards worthy things.
• Cleans up mess. Frees up limited available storage.
• Prevents auto back of unnecessary junk photos by any of your backup tools. Gives more storage.
• Your albums will be clean from Junk.
★ How does Junk Camera know when to remove a photo?
You tell Junk Camera how long you would like to save the photo in the phone. If you go to “Settings”, you will have an option to set the default life for the photos. You can also override this default behavior for each individual photo if required.
★ What if I would like to save the photo for a longer than default period?
Yes. It is possible. We thought about it.
If you open the photo from Junk Gallery, you will see a little “UP” arrow at the bottom which will open an extended menu. Here you will get options
• To extend the life of a particular photo
• To permanently save to phone
• Share the photo via email or any other tool.
★ Does the camera schedule consume my battery?
No. Junk camera is scheduled to run only ONCE every day to check if there is any photo sitting in the phone, past its life time. If so, those photos will be deleted from phone.
★ Junk Camera automatically deleted a photo. Can I recover it?
No, such feature is not supported. The intention of Junk Camera is to clean up Junk. However, there might be some third party tools available that could recover deleted files from phone. They are not included as part of this application.
We continue to spend our time to provide you with Smart & Useful Automations that save you Time and Effort.
Please take a moment to Rate Us & do Email Us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have ANY trouble using this app in your device.
More features to follow on :)
- Team Asthra