Lucky Patcher is a powerful tool to let Android users delete or modify system apps and permissions, block unwanted ads, get unlimited coins and gems for free, remove license verification from paid apps / games for free.
How to install and use Lucky Patcher
1. Download and install LP Installer.
2. Lucky Patcher Installer will prepare installation of Lucky Patcher app on your mobile device.
3. Go to Settings and toggle on "Allow from this Source".
4. Tap on the INSTALL button to install the latest version of Lucky Patcher app.
5. Launch Lucky Patcher app to uninstall the LP Installer.
Note: If you fail to install the app, you need to disable the "Play Protect" from Play Store menu.
1. Android system 2.33+
2. At least 2 GB RAM and 8 GB internal storage
Warning: Lucky Patcher has been flagged as malicious with 12 security vendors and 1 sandbox on VIRUSTOTAL.