Always have a medication list with you.
Reminders help you stay on schedule.
Organize important info in one place.
• Medication Management: Keep a single list of medications, dosages, refill information, and prescribing docs in your pocket.
• Trackers: Record important health vitals and track progress over time — such as Blood Glucose, Sleep, Weight, and more!
• Contacts: Organize important contacts — doctors, pharmacies, insurance, family, and helpers.
• Sharing: Safely share access with others in case of an emergency, or to coordinate care.
• Journal: Keep a journal to record observations and share updates.
• Calendar: Keep track of appointments and refill dates.
• To-Dos: Organize and assign tasks to others. If you need help, we’ll find volunteers from within your family for you.
• Photos & Files: Securely upload and store photos, or important health files, directly from your phone.
Your info is private and secure. We promise.
The info you store at CareZone is also available via web browsers at CareZone.com, and via other mobile devices.
Last updated on 2020年10月19日
New! You can now add Tracker target ranges for A1C, Blood Glucose, Blood Pressure (including Pulse) and Weight. You can also scroll through and zoom in on Tracker graph data for a more detailed view.
Bug fixes: We repaired the Trackers issue that caused loading delays and freezing on some devices. Please update the app to receive the new fix!
We’re continually updating the app based on your feedback. Visit Community in the "More" module to share your thoughts. Thank you!