1. Job Search Tips – The job seekers will be have the quick access to the information in relation to the Goal Settings, Resume Techniques, Online Search Techniques, Techniques for Job Fairs, Interviewing Techniques, and Followup Techniques.
2. Application Tracker - This Module enables Job-Seeker to view the different trackers available in the application. This module contains the following Sub-Menu items:
Application Site Register
Company Application Sites
By tapping on Individual Menu Items user can view list of companies related to that. Also user can create, update and delete companies, add jobs for a company and keep track of them.
3. Resume Information - This Module helps Job-Seeker to prepare his/her Resume and also shows it whenever he/she wishes to do so. This module has the following Sub-Menu items:
3.1 Education data: User can prepare his/her Education data and also can view it.
3.2 Past Job Experience: User can prepare his/her experience related data and also can view it.
3.3 Skills and Abilities: User can prepare his/her Skills & Capabilities and also can view it.
3.4 Certifications and Licenses: If User has any Available Certifications & Licenses then user can create/ update them and also can view them.
3.5 Career Goals: User can prepare his/her Career Goals and also can view it.
3.6 References: If User has any Available Reference then he/she can create/ update them and also can view them.
3.7 Resume generator: There are two types/ways for generating a resume. The types are:
By tapping on Individual Menu Items user can view/create/update details as desired.
Resumes List – The User can e-mail the resume, preview it and trash it.
4. Interviews & Follow-up - This module should help Job-Seeker to schedule interviews. The application also has a follow-up option for recording and tracking one or more interviews, and there is also a Reminder Feature to prompt the applicant to check back with potential employers. This module also offers the following sub-menu items:
4.1 Interview schedule: User can create, Read, Update & Delete interviews. Application should remind the User about his/her interview schedules.
4.2 Follow-up Schedules: Interviews that are scheduled should be shown as Follow-Ups.
4.3 Results: Job-Seeker can track the results of interviews, specifically whether the position is filled or not, as well as keep up with other information.
By tapping on Individual Menu Items user can view/create/update details if desired.
5. Employment Benefits - This Module enables Job-Seekers to view the benefits available. This module should have the following Sub-Menu items:
5.1 401K and Pensions
5.2 Health Benefits
5.3 Life Insurance
By tapping on Individual Menu Items user can view detailed information of selected one.
6. About – This Module enables – Job-Seekers to view about the following items.
6.1 About Job Search App – It's a user manual about the application flow, along with the features in it.
6.2 About LUL – Content about the Louisville Urban League.