Proper preparation will help alleviate some of the stress involved in job interviews and the more you prepare, the more comfortable and successful you will be interviewing.
What awaits you:
- How you look affects how they see you
- You will interview the best if you are prepared and have done your homework
- The interviewing process is really a sales call
- Don't monopolize the conversation. Keep the give-and-take fairly even.
- Make your interview read like a newspaper
- Job Interviewing is a two-way street
- Use your recruiter to negotiate your best salary
- Most and frequently asked questions job Interviews