The application can be used to consult the map, perform data collection in the field, do asset inspections, etc.
JMap Mobile offers the following features :
- Navigation on the map.
- Works on wireless networks for a real-time access to the data.
- Works also in offline mode, with synchronization upon connection.
- Use of the location capabilities of the mobile devices.
- Vector data support (points).
- Modifying and collection of data in the field.
- Custom data entry forms.
- Use of the camera.
- Selection of the layers to display.
- Integration of Google Maps.
- Querying of map elements.
IMPORTANT : JMap Mobile is compatible with the JMap mapping system version 5.0. The application must connect to a JMapServer instance that has a license allowing mobile applications.