The description of Jesus Wallpaper
Jesus[e] (/ˈdʒiːzəs/ jee-zuss; c. 4 BC – c. AD 30/33), also referred to as Jesus of Nazareth or Jesus Christ,[f] was a Jewish preacher and religious leader who became the central figure of Christianity. Christians believe him to be the Son of God and the awaited Messiah (Christ) prophesied in the Old Testament.
Jesus was a Galilean Jew who was baptized by John the Baptist and subsequently began his own ministry, preaching his message orally and often being referred to as "rabbi". He was arrested and tried by the Jewish authorities, and was crucified by the order of Pontius Pilate, the Roman prefect. Jesus debated fellow Jews on how to best follow God, performed healings, taught in parables and gathered followers. After his death, his followers believed he rose from the dead, and the community they formed eventually became the Christian Church.
His birth is celebrated annually on December 25 (or various dates in January for some eastern churches) as a holiday known as Christmas, his crucifixion is honored on Good Friday, and his resurrection is celebrated on Easter. The widely used calendar era "AD", from the Latin anno Domini ("in the year of our Lord"), and the alternative "CE", are based on the approximate birth date of Jesus.
Christian doctrines include the beliefs that Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit, was born of a virgin named Mary, performed miracles, founded the Church, died by crucifixion as a sacrifice to achieve atonement, rose from the dead, and ascended into Heaven, whence he will return. Most Christians believe Jesus enables humans to be reconciled to God. The Nicene Creed asserts that Jesus will judge the living and the dead either before or after their bodily resurrection, an event tied to the Second Coming of Jesus in Christian eschatology.
In Islam, Jesus (commonly transliterated as Isa) is considered one of God's important prophets and the Messiah. Muslims believe Jesus was a bringer of scripture and was born of a virgin but was not the Son of God. The Quran states that Jesus himself never claimed divinity. To most Muslims, Jesus was not crucified but was physically raised into Heaven by God.
In beautiful jesus wallpapers you will find an excellent collection with the best wallpapers, which you can share with your friends, family and the love of your life. There is no better way to feel like a wallpaper, if you want to share the jesus christ wallpapers use the button up to the right.
Features "Jesus Wallpaper" Application :
• Free application that you can download is free
• Optimized battery usage and Fully supports horizontal orientation
• Speed has been optimized for maximum application all go smoothly.
• This application of Beautiful Excellent Jesus Wallpaper in HD Quality
• Quick Navigation Everything is intuitively placed so you can customize the application as more you want.
• Easy to analyze photographs and set as Wallpaper in any Android Smartphone.
• Every photo Jesus Wallpaper is awesome.
• Use You can set any wallpaper, you just have to press the button up to the right.
• Lots of perfect wallpapers in HD quality
• Intuitive order to change to go from one image to another is only necessary to slide a finger and you can access all of
• It helps to express Sometimes we do not find adequate words to express what we want to convey words; This application will help you find the perfect wallpaper.
• Share your collage photos on Gmail, Whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Email, Picasa, Google+, Email, SMS, Pinterest, tumblr, Zalo and other social networks.