Every year for a period of 4 days the members of JCI are given the opportunity to meet for networking, training, formal and informal exchanges. The conference, through its various activities, will be creating lasting initiatives through its clear objectives:
- The official part of the conference includes the opening and closing ceremonies attended by all the delegates highlighting the host country, the partners, and the Conference’s various initiatives;
- The work time with the official General Assembly allowing the National Presidents of JCI organisations in Europe to discuss the development of the JCI organisation. Secondly, there will be a large number of training sessions for all the delegates;
- Networking during the trade show, the business day, guest speakers seminars, all experts in their field;
Senate programme: this programme will cater for JCI Senators, who are generally older members over 40 who have distinguished themselves within the organisation. The European Conference generally draws between 400-500 - Senators;
- Company visits: organised to allow JCI members to get a better understanding of our Partners’ contribution and their impact on the local economy;
- The entertainment, including formal, such as the Awards Ceremony, and informal events such as National Nights and VIP Receptions, help strengthen the friendship between the members;
- Relaxing moments such as sightseeing with an emphasis on the culture of the host country.
In September 2014, JCI Malta had won the bid to host the 2014 JCI European Conference!
Voted the best climate in the world for 2011 by International Living Magazine, Malta’s balmy weather, sparkling blue seas, magnificent scenery, and friendly people, make for a holiday or business environment that is virtually second to none. Malta’s charms will surely leave an impact on the JCI delegates visiting the island.
Celebrating 20 years of its existence, JCI Malta is eager to welcome all JCI members to visit the island in the middle of the Mediterranean for a fantastic event in 2014.
The highly motivated organising committee will be supported by the Maltese Government, a number of private entities and all JCI Malta members. JCI Malta is aware of the high responsibility it has to deliver an outstanding performance for Europe. The organisation will endeavour to fulfil such expectations and create a truly knightly experience out of the event.
We are looking forward to welcoming Europe and all our JCI friends in Malta in 2014.