The description of Jazz Saxophone Lessons Learn
How to Play Jazz Saxophone,Jazz Saxophone Etudes,Jazz Saxophone Licks,Jazz Saxophone Technique,Jazz Saxophone Improvisation,Jazz Saxophone Workshop,Practice Jazz Saxophone are all covered in depth in our Videos.
If You're a Jazz Saxophone Player serious about Getting Better & Making the Most of Your Practice Time, to Learn Jazz Saxophone from JERRY BERGONZI, LEE KONITZ, KENNY WERNER, ETC will Skyrocket Your Growth…
"Thanks to JazzHeaven I study with some of my HEROES. It’s ridiculous how much info is on each video!" - Alfredo Paixao, Italy (5-Star Amazon Review)
EACH VIDEO FEATURES:
* 90 minute to 2.5 hour Jazz Saxophone Lesson / Jazz Saxophone Masterclass
* 60-minute Interview
Many videos feature PDFs/MP3s & Band Performances, Play-Alongs & other Extras.
Examples are based on chord progressions of familiar Jazz Standards.
JAZZ SAXOPHONE COURSES:
* Jerry Bergonzi: Saxophone Mastery - amazing Jazz Saxophone Exercises & Tips!
Topics: Saxophone Sound, Embouchure, Set-up, False Fingerings, Altissimo, Multiphonics & More – for ALL Levels!
Incl. 37-page PDF with Exercises & Saxophone Fingering Charts!
One of the best Jazz Saxophone Workshops/Clinics/Classes & with a top Saxophone Teacher!
If you like Bob Mintzer, Dave Liebman, Greg Fishman, Randy Hunter & Jamey Aebersold, you shall be delighted.
FOR ALL INSTRUMENTS (incl. tenor saxophone, alto saxophone, soprano saxophone)
* Kenny Werner: Effortless Mastery: The 4 Steps
* Kenny Werner: Effortless Mastery of Melody, Harmony & Rhythm
* Lee Konitz: Talking & Playing
* Jerry Bergonzi: Creating a Jazz Vocabulary Vol. 1 (Chord Scales/Tones, Approach Systems, Voice Leading & More)
* Jerry Bergonzi: Creating a Jazz Vocabulary Vol. 2 (Sequences, Substitutions & Shapes)
* Jerry Bergonzi: Creating a Jazz Vocabulary Vol. 3 (A Rhythmic Approach to Creating Melodies)
* Jean-Michel Pilc: True Jazz Improvisation
FOR JAZZ DRUMMERS:
* Eric Harland: The Yin & Yang of Jazz Drumming
* Ari Hoenig: Melodic Drumming
* Ralph Peterson: Jazz Drumming Demystified
FOR JAZZ GUITAR PLAYERS:
* Lage Lund: Jazz Guitar Chordal Vocabulary
* Gilad Hekselman: Jazz Guitar Polyphony
* Oz Noy: Guitar Improvisation Workout
* Oz Noy: Play-Along Workout
FOR JAZZ PIANISTS:
* Enrico Pieranunzi: Jazz Piano – A Melodic Approach
* Jean-Michel Pilc: Piano Playing: Transcending the Instrument
* Joel Frahm
* Vincent Herring
* Walt Weiskopf
* Ingrid Jensen
* Mike Clark & Paul Jackson
* Geoffrey Keezer
* David Kikoski
* Sergio Brandao
* Lincoln Goines
* Jamey Haddad
"It’s so clear - it actually makes you mad that you didn’t get it earlier…"
- Denis DiBlasio, Director of Jazz Studies, Rowan University & 5-year Maynard Ferguson Big Band Musical Director
"This company, Jazz Heaven, really does put the best jazz teaching methods available out there.
Their brand is enough for me now to just buy, without having to read reviews.
I have many of their videos. All are great, so I anticipate each release."
- Pat George, USA (5-Star Amazon Review)
"The playing is outstanding & the quality production gives you a front-row seat to some sensitive work that might be difficult to pick up in another setting,
with the added bonus that you can watch it repeatedly.
And the interview section is every bit as interesting as the jazz sax tutorials.”
- “Beantown Musician” (5-Star Amazon Review)
Updates & Deals: http://JazzHeaven.com