Javadoc Reader Lite APK
Feb 20 2013
The description of Javadoc Reader Lite
- Java 6 SE
- Java 7 SE
- Java 6 EE
- Many Google API
- and more...
It can connect with custom address as well, so you can browse your own javadoc with nice and handy user interface.
Lite version have some restrictions which disappear if you buy full version of application.
Javadoc Reader features:
- Browse and read javadoc documentations (only Java 6 SE and one custom javadoc in lite version),
- Add javadoc from local filesystem,
- Check which packages belongs to Android library,
- Search among classes, interfaces, enums, exceptions, errors, annotations, methods, constructors and fields,
- Bookmark elements to have fast access to them (only two bookmarks in lite version),
- Ability to generate PDF reports from package members (full version only),
- Fast way to go to superclasses (full version only),
- References window with fast way to go to parameters types, implemented interfaces, throwable and return types (full version only),
- Simple quiz "in which package that class is",
This application is handy reader for all java developers but it may help for example to prepare for IT interview as well.
- Javadoc Reader Lite 1.3 for Android 2.2+ APK Download
Version: 1.3 (9) for Android 2.2+ (Froyo, API 8)
Update on: Jul 30 2015
APK File SHA1: 6aced1bddb6f054bb6ee502c1b5a952e35586fad
What's new: FastScrolling enabled in package details, Ability to generate PDF repo More...