- Easy to find synonyms for contextual interpretation
- Fully OFFLINE, Simple and quick
- Transliteration to roman characters
- match words
- view synonyms
Flashcard and multiple choice games
- With transliterations
- High school or difficult words
- Review of flashcards word history.
*** Save on network costs by buying an offline app with no Ads ***
Tags: Dictionary, Translator, Thesaurus, Synonyms, Flashcards, Word Games, Learn Language, Translation, Travel Dictionary, Travelers, Businessmen, Students, Holiday, Vacation
The modern Japanese writing system uses a combination of three main scripts:
Kanji, adopted Chinese characters
Kana, a pair of syllabaries, consisting of:
Hiragana, used, along with kanji, for native or naturalised Japanese words, and for grammatical elements
Katakana, used for foreign words and names, loanwords, onomatopoeia, scientific names, and sometimes to replace kanji or hiragana for emphasis.