Online translation sites are useful, but the quality is not yet to be satisfactory and a lot of times you cannot get the results that actually make sense. However, if you compare the results of different translation sites, you will be able to grasp the meanings. Searching different translation sites could be tiring, but if you install “japanese-English translator” app, you don't have to be bothered anymore. Just by switching tabs, you can easily view and compare results from Google, excite, Dictionary.com and nifty translation sites.
When you would like to look something up in a dictionary you can easily search the English-japanese, japanese-English and English-English dictionaries included in the Naver English Dictionary and Nihongodict.
You can translate from japanese into English as well as from English into japanese. Use “japanese-English translator” for studying, work or even to communication with your friends overseas!
* Due to the changes in the Translation site, it is possible that some of the translation site would no longer function in the future so please be forewarned.
* Please press and hold the screen and select the corresponding paragraph to be copied. However, there might be some difficulties when operating with the Android version and the Website.
* There is a need to install the japanese input IME app to be able to input in japanese.
- Supports many languages - Italian, French, German, Chinese, Japanese, etc.
- Includes offline dictionary
- Word of the day
- Sentence correction!
Speak a sentence and hear the translation!
- voice recognition for all major languages (new feature)
- eMail or SMS the translation
- copy to paste in other apps
- Word of the day
- translation history