This is the most powerful and intuitive translator app you've been waiting for:
- Translate any sentence or phrase into whichever of the 50 destination languages you select
- Text-to-speech functionality (to hear a native speaker’s pronunciation)
Just choose a language, say something and translate it into another language.
With iTranslate you can translate words, phrases, and text in over 90 languages.
Ever wanted to know what an Australian English female sounds like? With iTranslate you can select between lots of different dialects, choose a male or female voice, and even control the speech rate.
Danish, Dutch, English (AUS), English (UK), English (U.S.), French (CAN), French (EU), German, Chinese (Cantonese), Italian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (Mandarin), Norwegian, Polish , Portuguese (BR), Portuguese (EU), Russian, Spanish (European), Spanish (U.S.), Swedish, Taiwanese (Mandarin)
Key features include:
- Zero translation cost, You don’t have to pay any cent .
- Translate between more than 70 universal language.
- Translate words and phrases with high accuracy.
- Text To Speech support.
- Speech Recognition support, Translate spoken text.
- Share your text.
★ Instant, easy translation ★
- Quickly input whatever sentences/phrases/words you'd like to translate and get translated results instantly.
★ 50 languages ★
- Being able to translate from and to 50 world languages.
★ Text to speech ★
- Hear a native speaker’s pronunciation for translated text
★ History ★
- Ability to search your history for recently-used expressions or translations (no need to retype!)
★ Be social ★
Following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani
Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian
Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch
English, Esperanto, Estonian
Filipino, Finnish, French
Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati
Haitian Creole , Hausa
Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian
Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian
Kannada, Khmer, Korean
Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian
Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Marathi , Maori , Mongolian
Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi...........................arabic, english, french...........