Requirements for using the Application
JP1/IT Desktop Management 2 - Smart Device Manager must be installed on your system.
Questions about the Application
If you have any questions regarding this app, contact the system administrator for JP1/IT Desktop Management 2 - Smart Device Manager.
Downloading this app will incur network charges.
Hitachi, Ltd. (hereafter "Hitachi") authorizes you to use IT Desktop Management 2 (hereafter "Application") if you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
By obtaining or using the Application, whether by downloading it or acquiring it through any other method, you will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to all of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Article 1. You may make a copy of the Application for your device (hereafter "Device") as long as you have valid authority for the Device.
Article 2. You may make one copy of the Application per Device.
2. If you give away or discard the Device, the Application copied onto the Device will be erased.
3. You may not disassemble or decompile the Application in whole or in part.
Limitation of Liability
Article 3. Hitachi and the copyright owner of the Application will not be held liable for any defects in the quality or performance of the Application.
2. Hitachi and the copyright owner of the Application will not be held liable to provide compensation for any damages resulting from using the Application.
Article 4. You may not modify the Application in whole or in part. In addition, you may not combine the Application with any other program.
Article 5. You may not give away, give consent to use, etc., the Application to another individual, regardless of whether you were compensated.
Article 6. If you conduct any of the following activities directly or indirectly regarding the Application, whether in whole or in part, including combining the Application with another product or incorporating it as a part of another product, you are required to check the Japan Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Act, the United States Export Administration Act, and any other export regulations of Japan and other relevant countries to undertake the necessary procedures.
(1) Exporting the Application
(2) Taking the Application overseas
(3) Providing the Application to a non-resident, or allowing a non-resident to use the Application
(4) In addition to activities (1) to (3) above, any activity covered by provisions of the Japan Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Act or the export regulations of other countries
Article 7. If you fail to comply with the terms of this agreement, Hitachi may terminate your use of the Application.
End of Use
Article 8. If you will no longer use the Application, you must erase it from the Device on which it is installed.
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
Article 9. The Tokyo District Court has exclusive first instance jurisdiction for any disputes arising regarding this agreement.
2. The completion, effectiveness, interpretation, and application of this agreement will be governed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
3. Even if any terms of this agreement are found to be invalid, the remaining terms of the agreement and the validity hereof will remain unaffected.