iSolved Timeforce is the solution for employees who are on-the-go. The mobile application is ideal for customers that employ carpenters, electricians, landscapers, caterers, home care nurses, drivers and other mobile workers. With an improved easy-to-use interface, employees can clock in wherever they are. Employees can also review their most recent pay information and update personal information. Supervisors can track and enforce attendance policies easier than ever before.
Employees can clock in individually, or crew leaders can clock in an entire group of employees. Either way, there is no need to worry about being out of cell service - iSolved Timeforce offers true offline capability for time and attendance clock in operations.
iSolved Timeforce has been designed to quickly capture attendance data while not getting in the way of your employees or supervisors.
• Mobile Punch. Your time clock in a pocket. Employees can quickly punch In and Out for work as well as for meals and breaks.
o Quick Punch option – Punch with a single touch.
o Working with Timeforce the system can be configured to enforce minimum meal and break times.
o Employees can transfer between departments, jobs and tasks ensuring accurate allocation of labor hours and costs.
• Employees can view their assigned work schedule
• Group Punch. Via a single transaction your supervisors can create punches for members of a work crew.
• iSolved Timeforce allows users to log in and create a punch while “off-line”. Punches will be automatically transmitted to iSolved once a signal is available.
• GPS Location: If available the GPS coordinates of the phone is captured and attached to the punch. You can then view the location of the punch from within iSolved Time using Google Maps.
• Access the iSolved HCM platform
• View most recent paystub
• Update address/phone number
• Revised application user interface
This version requires iSolved HCM, iSolved TimeForce V4.0, or TimeForce V3.11.12.