Quran for Android provides the following features:
- crystal clear Madani compliant images.
- gapless audio playback
- ayah bookmarking, tagging, and sharing
- over 15 audio recitations are available with highlighting support (tap the screen for to get the audio toolbar).
- night mode
- customizable audio repeat
- translations / tafsir in over 20 different languages, with more coming soon.
Reading Al Quran / Koran with mode portait or landscape
- Surah Index (Surah list)
- Juz Index (Juz list)
- Reading with Uthmani or IndoPak script style
- Reading transliteration with English text
- English translation (translator from Saheeh International and Tafsir Al-Jalalayn)
- Word by word english translation based on Quran
- Audio mp3 murattal 30 (Reciter options by Syaikh Hani Ar Rifai, Shaikh Mishary Rashid, Shaikh Fares Abbad, Syaikh Mahmud Khalil Al Husary, Syaikh Maher Al Muaiqly, Syaikh Saad Al-Ghamdi, and Shaikh Muhammad Jebril)
- Audio Control (play, pause, stop, next verse, prev verse, repeat)
Islam is a Semitic religion, which has over one billion adherents all over the world. Islam means "submission to the will of God". Muslims accept the Qur'an, as the word of God revealed to His last and final prophet, Muhammad (peace be upon him). Islam states that Allah sent messengers and prophets throughout the ages with the message of Unity of God and accountability in the Hereafter. Islam thus makes it an article of faith to believe in all the earlier prophets, starting with Adam, and continuing with Noah, Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, David, John the Baptist and Jesus amongst many others (may peace be on them all).
It is one of the most read books in the world and published. It is common practice in most Muslim societies that the Qur'an is not sold, but given
The Quran is the word of Allah, revealed to humanity, though the Messenger Muhammad. The Quran is the direct speech of Allah, to the reader. The Quran contains guidance, mercy, and healing. It is the eternal truth, the everlasting miracle. The Quran is beyond doubt from the Lord of the Universe:
Allah is the Creator of the Heavens and Earth. He is the Supreme, the Almighty, the Wise. Allah was never begotten, nor does He ever beget others. He is the Lord of the Worlds, the Most High, the Forgiving. Out of his Mercy, he communicated with humanity, and informed humanity about His existence.