Open Educational Forum (OEF) is dedicated to promotion of affordable education both at schools and college/university levels in Pakistan. OEF strives to provide educational support resources in the form of lecture notes, lecture videos, solution manuals and other learning material FREE of Cost & presented in mobile device apps format to supplementary institutional formal education.
With this Islamiyat class three app, babies are encouraged to learn about القرآن الکریم , ایمانیات و عبادات, سیرتِ طیبہ, اخلاق و آداب, ہدایت کے سر چشمے through interactions with engaging interactive pictures and graphical effect. Baby can tap or tilt the screen to set a learning world! Designed for babies 12 months & up.
Kids can also interact with the pages using drawing tool in the app. They can draw any thing by choosing different colors. These drawings can be saved right away and they can be viewed in the gallery and in the app itself.
Why will toddlers and parents love this app?
* These are unlike videos which one can just watch and not touch. It's an interactive storybook.
* New content is added regularly so that you never run out of new options to treat your babies with.
* kid will also learn basic things of usage using this app special content.
Islamiyat class 3 Topics included:
- Al Quarn Ul Kareem
- Aimanaat O Abadaat
- Ikhlaq O Adaab
- Hadait k sarchashmay
- Seerat e Taiba
Islamiat class 3 app Features:
* Lovable Characters for Kids.
* Rich UI Layout.
* Comfortable Read Mode.
* Important Exam Topics.
* Child assessment techniques.
* Works Offline.
* Mobile Optimized Images.
* No need of INTERNET & 3rd party software.
* Chapter wise complete Topics.
* It’s Totally Free.
* Small in size.
* No need of third party software.
* Very simple User Interface.
* Cover all Topics.
* One click gets All related Book.
* Easy navigation.
* Mobile Optimized Content.
The app is very easy to use and interactive app for toddlers. Users' feedback will be highly appreciated in improving this and related apps. For more information regarding other resources visit our Facebook page:
http://facebook.com/openeducationalforum & FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/openeduforum
If you Want any more topic information, please tell us and give us valuable Rating and Suggestion. So we can consider it for Future Updates.