This application provides the following features:
- Personal scheduler for the ISC 2015 conference & exhibition
- Access to up-to-date agenda with abstracts, speaker bios & built-in venue maps
- Dynamic data synchronization & schedule updates
- Offline functionality
- Conference news (via Twitter)
- Exhibition list & easy navigation on interactive exhibition map
ISC High Performance focuses on 15 timely HPC topics, which will be tackled by over 400 speakers in 67 sessions in just three days (hint: 100 are invited talks). On July 12, ISC will host 11 full day and half-day tutorials. ISC also proudly presents 17 European and international workshops on July 16.
ISC High Performance is the world’s oldest and Europe’s most important conference and exhibition for the HPC community. Its technical program focuses on HPC technologies and their application in scientific fields, as well as their adoption in commercial environments.
This year the conference also celebrates its 30th anniversary and offers a great networking opportunity for community members. The event will also host the largest HPC exhibition with over 160 vendors, international research laboratories and universities exhibiting on 2,256 sq. m built up space.