iRefer comes up with same purpose only. Now job posting is no longer duty of the Talent Acquisition team. Now any employee having the knowledge of the vacancy in the organisation can post it to iRefer app and let the whole world know about it.
Now that is simply WOW. It is a WIN WIN situation for everyone.
First of all, if referral of an employee who is posting the job, successfully shows her potential to the organisation then employee will get the Monetary reward from the organisation. Now that's GREAT.
Second the potential candidate who is searching the job on the job portals and is tired of seeing the same vacancies again and again can now get the vacancies of the organisations which earlier used to fill without even coming to the knowledge of the potential candidates. IMPRESSIVE. Isn't it?
Though iRefer is not a complete job portal, but it gives most of the feature which a job portal enjoys. Like:
1. It is absolutely FREE for Employee as well as Candidate.
2. No Profile is required by Employee and Candidate.
3. Employee can post job with maximum details of the vacancy.
4. Employee can share the vacancy details via social media or chat platforms.
5. Employee can view the vacancies posted by her.
6. Candidate can search latest vacancies via accurate search criteria.
7. Candidate can search vacancies tagged for a individual KEYWORDS.
8. Candidate can Favorite the vacancies.