(This is the phone version. A tablet version is also available at:
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must have a CenturyLink Hosted VoIP account in order to utilize this application. Contact a business sales professional today! http://www.centurylink.com/business
* Voice and Video calling using CenturyLink Hosted VoIP Service
* Utilize the contacts in your phone to make and receive calls.
* Call display and voice mail indicator.
* Speakerphone, mute, and hold functions.
* Call history with a list of received, missed and dialed calls.
* Multiple call support, swap between calls, conference and transfer.
* Video calling using real or front-facing cameras.
* Compatible with Bluetooth™ headsets and speakerphones.
*** EMERGENCY CALLS ***
WARNING: Do not use your soft phone to dial 911 except from your registered physical location. Use at a location other than your registered physical location may route 911 calls to an incorrect 911 dispatch center, potentially delaying or prevention emergency services. We strongly recommend that you become familiar with the 911 functionality limitations. They are described in detail on the Help screen in your Hosted VoIP end user portal. It is also recommended that you maintain alternative access to 911 services.