Ideas for the apps use:
Businesses that have contractors out on the road that need to send copies of receipts or invoices back to the office for payment or filing. You can set up your accounts persons email address in the app and email all your invoices or receipts while you are away from the office directly back to them to process without having to take paper invoices back to the office at the end of the day or week.
Email direct to your Xero files folder.
The problem I found with the Xero android app is as a small business owner I could only upload expenses that i paid for with cash or personal funds and could not upload receipts I pay for using my main business bank accounts like purchases from suppliers or standard expenses paid for using the business credit card so i had this simple app developed to make it a bit easier than having to take a photo and resize it and attach it to an email then send to Xero(a simple process i know but on the run every second counts). Also the other problem with uploading images that are just photos from the camera is they don't compress, this app has solved that problem.
How to use Invoice Emailer:
1. Open the app and press your menu button and select settings.
2. Insert your Xero files email address for capturing your emailed attachments and if you want a subject and message body enter that here.
3. Take a photo of your invoice or receipt by pressing the Camera icon.
4. If you want rename the file by renaming the image and pressing the rename icon below.
5. Press the email icon to send the image, then select the email client and press send.
Your email address, subject and body text will stay saved in the app so you will only have to enter them once.
Hope it saves you a bit of time.