- pinpoint where foreign companies chose to invest in France in 2012 and filter by source country, business sector and host region.
- consult in real time recent news about France’s attractiveness as an investment location
- make contact with an investment advisor about your investment project.
The database used by this application is the basis of the Business France’s Report on job-creating foreign investment in France. It lists confirmed projects and details the number of jobs that each project generates. The Report, which is published annually, provides detailed statistical analysis by business sector, investment type, business activity, source country and host region.
Four types of investment are recorded and mapped in this application:
• Creations, which generate jobs at a new site.
• Expansions, which increase the presence of a company in France.
• Takeovers, when an ailing business is taken over by a foreign investor, enabling jobs to be maintained.
• Expansions through takeovers, when a French company with no financial difficulties is taken over by a foreign investor.
You can access the information via three filters: the source country of the investment, the business sector and the host region. Search results will correspond to the filters you choose. A multi-criteria search can be made by combining the following two fields: business sector and host region. The information in the database used by this application is the exclusive work of the Business France and its partners, France’s regional development agencies.