The description of Intolerance
The current trend going across the globe including India is talking about “Intolerance” Celebrities, Politicians, Burro-crates, every one taking advantage of an Issue. The real question is are we “Intolerant”? Those who are spreading hatred across the country are actual intolerance to whom we can’t do anything. This is the app that helps you there.
Un-willingness to accept the beliefs or behaviour of someone different from you, that could be your Boyfriend, Boss, Your Ex, Friend, Sibling or any of the living on this earth.
In day to day life we came across many mood swings such as Angry, Jealousy, Sadness, Frustration, Afraid, Aggressive, Scared, Annoyed, Awful, Bullying, Harsh etc. …. for such we have come up with best application that can take away your all worse mood out of you by simply spending little time with our “Intolerance Application”
Fill in the blanks “I’ll feel better when I ” sentence with our Intolerance App.
So let us offer you an instant alternative to abandoning your better judgment and giving in to the temptation of anger—one that should neutralize your anger in seconds. Or, when you’re really angry, in minutes.
• Can make you feel morally superior to whomever, or whatever, you’re angry at and this “justified” sense of self righteous.
• Can help you defend against an underlying anxiety, or general sense of vulnerability.
• Can protect you from experiencing an underlying depression, or deep sense of loneliness or alienation.
• Can restore in you some normalcy of control when, in your momentary frustration, you may suddenly feel out of control.
• Can help you, through intimidating the other person(s), get your way with them.
With this we have provided the add-on as the Dashboard, on which you can compare your score with others. How others are frustrated compare to you.