Employers use Intervid to save time by cutting down the number of face to face interviews by pre-screening potential candidates online.
- Create an Interview on Intervid (Free).
- Add a set of open book style questions, designed to gauge the candidates personality and understanding.
- Attach a link to your Intervid interview or the Intervid job code in your position description or online job ad.
- Receive and watch interview responses as they are recorded then decide who you would like to follow up with a face to face interview.
Job seekers use Intervid to submit video responses to a job and include it in your application. This allows you to give employers an idea of a your personality, attitude and knowledge where a resume may not get this information across.
- Paste the link to any online job ad into Intervid.
- Record one or more videos of yourself addressing the job requirements in the ad.
- Share a link to your interview responses to gain endorsements from people you know who think you would be a good fit for the job.
- Attach the link to your responses in your job application when you apply for the job.
Whether you are an employer or job seeker, it's no secret that online video interviews is the way of the future. Don't be shy and get started recording video responses today and land the job of your dreams or the perfect employee.