InterpreterNow offers experienced British Sign Language interpreters, all of them fully qualified and trained to deliver a first class service.
The National Deaf Health Charity, SignHealth owns InterpreterNow and we believe that all deaf and hard of hearing people in the UK should be able to easily communicate with essential public and private services - for FREE.
Whether a deaf person speaks or signs, InterpreterNow makes communication easier for everyone involved. The InterpreterNow App enables deaf and hearing people to communicate with each other, instantly.
The InterpreterNow App is FREE to download. Customers using the App can connect with Sign Language interpreters from their smartphone or tablet at home, at work or on the move while connected to 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi. It is vital that customers ensure they have a good connection to the internet.
Easy setup – Register with InterpreterNow at i-now.uk and you will automatically receive an email with your username and password. Use these to login to the InterpreterNow App and then you will see the services you can contact through InterpreterNow.
The technical name for what we do is called Video Relay, but we like to think of it as having an Interpreter in your pocket!
- InterpreterNow App is FREE to download.
- Registered users can make instant BSL interpreted phone calls from their smartphone or tablet at home, at work or on the move while connected to 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi.
- Deaf-to-Deaf video calls are FREE. Registered InterpreterNow users can make video calls direct to each other on any iOS / Android smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Hearing people can make phone calls to deaf people! By registering and subscribing to InterpreterNow, hearing people can call any deaf InterpreterNow App user.
- Video Mail – watch video messages from your contacts if you miss a call.
- Contacts – Call any of your contacts with just one click!
- Call History – see all calls you’ve made or missed.
- Automatic rotation – video view adjusts automatically on any device, whichever way you hold it.