With InspectTech Collector Mobile, inspectors experience a new level of mobility. They are empowered to rapidly collect infrastructure condition information as they complete inspections in the field – with or without an Internet connection.
InspectTech Collector Mobile is used in conjunction with Bentley’s InspectTech software for streamlining the process of planning inspections, collecting and managing inspection data, and complying with government reporting requirements.
Navigating via an interactive map and GPS coordinates, inspectors capture the full range of data on all network assets: bridges, culverts, signs, light poles, antenna towers, storm water networks, guardrails, retaining walls, and more.
Fully integrated with the InspectTech system, InspectTech Collector Mobile provides synchronization through cloud services for securely and rapid management of inspection and maintenance information.
Powerful capabilities complement the standard InspectTech offering – the choice of leading transportation, rail and transit agencies, and engineering contractors:
• A streamlined interface delivers fields and drop-downs as the inspector works through a logical and thorough collection of data for both federal and agency-specific forms.
• Support for rich data such as photos and video adds to the overall quality of asset inventory information and reports.
• Historical asset data is available to help inspectors work rapidly, updating and entering new data.
• Support for National Bridge Element collection to support MAP-21 data collection requirements.
• Integrated GPS mapping automatically pinpoints structures and locations.
• Synchronizes with the inspectors schedule to ensure all inspections are done in a timely manner.
• Inspection data can ultimately be reported for planning and risk-based analysis and decision making.