The description of InPacket
• Complete secure file store, sync and share capabilities for the enterprise
• Unlimited secure cloud storage (with InPacket Enterprise plan)
• Complete share content controls, including share privileges, share link, customer share notification and more
• Softphone features to make or receive calls (ext-to-ext or PSTN)
• Full video calls support across platforms (iOS, Android)
• Complete contact management with import support for Outlook, Google, Yahoo and *.csv files
• Enhanced security with 2-phase authentication
• Multiple device management with MADM (remotely block your device should it be lost or stolen)
• Supports Wi-Fi and Data cellular (3G/4G)
• Uses advanced push notification technology for lower battery usage and reliable phone and IM operation even when in the background
• Bluetooth Headset support
• Call transfer, call park and call forward
• Complete call control: Make calls from your Smartphone, tablet, desk phone or notebook
• MobileCall feature: Transparently move a call from your Smartphone/tablet to your desk phone or vice versa
• Complete business-level secure Instant Message with co-workers to their mobile devices or desktops
(PC or Mac) with multi-device new message sync
• Real-time presence indication with manual selection and custom message status
• Visual Voice Mail: See a list of voicemails, listen, delete in any order
• Detailed call logs with call back
• Push button call recording
“The best way to give feedback is through the “Feedback” action in the "More Options" menu of the app itself.
You must be an existing BCM One customer with the desktop UCC capability to run InPacket app.
To sign up for InPacket Unified Cloud Service call 1.800.543.4226.
Tip for international travelers - You can avoid data roaming charges when outside the US by turning off data roaming and using Wi-Fi hotspots instead of your 3G/4G network. Since calls are charged under your BCM One calling plan, you should not incur international roaming charges.
*Important VoIP over Data Cellular Notice*
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) functionality over their network, such as the use of VoIP telephony over a cellular network, and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. Be sure to check the terms of your agreement with your cellular phone carrier. BCM One will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your cellular/mobile carrier for the use of the InPacket app
- InPacket 2.0.42 for Android 4.0+ APK Download
Version: 2.0.42 (41) for Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 14)
Update on: 2016-10-31
APK File SHA1: 38bfed777b2f402a377e454a66f3f00da96586f1
What's new: - Bug fixes.
- InPacket 2.0.36 for Android 4.0+ APK Download
- InPacket 2.0.34 for Android 4.0+ APK Download