· State Specific Entry Fields – Your state’s required or recommended entry fields are marked. iNotary notifies the notary if she is not complying with state or federal recording standards. When the law changes, iNotary evolves to include any new requirements.
· State Specific Notarial Acts – Only the notarial acts permitted in your state are listed.
· Compliance Markers – Instantly determine if you’re missing required or recommended information.
· Best Practices Training – Ten things that every notary must know about performing notarizations.
· RULONA Compliant – Revised Uniform Law on Notarial Acts integrated into app.
· Powerful Website – Visit myinotary.com to view, edit, print, and email your entries and much more.
· Note: Some states prohibit the use of digital notary journals. iNotary will inform you at registration if your state prohibits use.