The Bible is a reference to the Christian scriptures. Generally though the Bible was printed as one volume, is actually a collection of 66 books that are officially recognized by Christians as a book inspired by God. Sometimes used as the gospel for the Christian scriptures, but this is not true, because the so-called gospels are only four of the 66 books referred to, namely the first four books in the New Testament.
The word "Bible" comes from Arabic, Al and the Book, which literally means "book" or "book", where the word Al is a special article in the Arabic language. In the Bible the Christian religion itself, the term Bible (which comes from the Arabic term) does not apply, because the Bible Christianity translated into Indonesian from the original languages, namely Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek.
- The application works without an internet connection (offline);
- Ability to search;
- Ability to increase / decrease the font;
- The ability to create an unlimited number of tabs to a particular paragraph, one book;
- If you are interested in the allocation of poetry you can copy or send a message;
- Ability to scroll through the volume buttons.
Our team is in place, and aims to develop a working application.
Each menu item is a separate book, and each separate page in one of the books is the head.
Place the cursor instead of the chapter number and enter the chapter number. Thus, you will not have to scroll all the chapters, selecting interesting.