● Multiple formats supported: all video/audio formats are played on the player, like flv, avi, wmv, mpg, vob, dat, mp4, mkv, rm/rmvb, mov, etc.;
● HD video playback: full hardware acceleration support for faster and smoother HD video playback even on low-end devices;
● Multi-track audio supported;
● Multiple subtitle formats supported;
● User friendly interface: intuitive interface to follow and use;
● Great music player as well: supporting MP3, WAV, APE, etc.;
● Support search files by name;
● Support playing video in the background or as music;
● Automatic identification of all video and audio files on your device;
● Powerful equalizer: reduce frequency distortion;
● Subtitle on/off option;
● Variable speed playback: adjust speed playback from 0.25x to 4x for all videos and audios with an unchanged pitch and decent quality;
● Playing gestures: easy control over volume and brightness;
● Support various aspect-ratio adjustments and auto screen rotation；
● Network protocols supported: http/mms/rtsp;
● Manage and sort all your video and audio files by name, size or date;
● Directly browse folders;
● Sleep timer: let you decide when the video stops playing.
iMX Player is a great app to watch video and listen to music. It helps intensify your visual senses. We will release improved versions to fix any bug that might come up and we are honored to have your feedback and advice to make it an even better video player together. Please feel free to tell us if you want any feature or function that is not yet included in the app.
This app is based on VLC for Android Beta, and licensed under the GNU General Public License ver3 or later.
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
You can get the source code following this link: https://github.com/FunPanda08/VLCPlayer_Android