This iMessenger Dark Theme theme gives Message a whole new look with the color black in mind. Things given a new look through this package include:
- Homescreen icon
- App start-up screen
- Chat bubbles
- Conversation background
- Text input bar
iMessenger Black Theme:
- Chat Screen [Bubbles]
- Sounds OS 10 [Sent & Received]
- Blank White Wallpaper
If you aren using Message dark theme, you can use SMS. SMS/MMS messages are texts and photos that you send to other cell phones or Android devices. These messages appear in green text bubbles on your device.
How to Send a message ?
- Open iMessenger Dark Theme and tap Compose button.
- Enter a phone number or email address, or tap Plus button and choose a contact.
- Type your message, then tap Send.
How to Delete a message or conversation ?
To delete a message, follow these steps:
- In Messages, touch and hold the message bubble you want to delete, then tap More.
- Tap . If you want to delete all messages in the thread, tap Delete All.
To delete a conversation, open Messages and swipe left on the conversation. Then tap Delete. You can also open Messages and tap Edit. Then tap next to the conversation and tap delete
If you have any question or suggestion, please send email to our support !