This dynamically growing market includes fields such as photography, entertainment electronics, information technology, telecommunications and medical technology.
More than 70,000 terms cover the entire spectrum and make this dictionary a comprehensive reference.
The following fields are included:
- imaging optics
- image analysis
- image editing
- computer graphics
- printing technology
- television technology
- photographic laboratory technology
- laser imaging
- magnetic resonance imaging
- radar technology
About the UniLex-App for Android
- Clear and intuitive user interface
- Automatic search for all occurences of your search term. Example: searching for "sulfide" will also find "cadmium sulfide photocell" and "antimony trisulfide".
- Filtering function to summarize search results in a list of results
- Fast scrolling in an index list
- Hyperlinks enable to navigate back and forth between the articles of the dictionary
- Display of a list of search results with a up/down page scroll to further results
- Two-list-display - headword list and search results - in the tablet-app
- You can try out the software for a limited time without purchasing a serial number from Acolada. After this trial interval has expired, the software ceases to function. If you want go on using the software after that, you have to purchase a serial number from Acolada.
- Offline usage: the UniLex app needs to be downloaded only once. No further internet/roaming cost will incur on usage.