It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the most recent and compelling information in your field. The International Journal of Surgery, International Journal of Surgery Case Reports, International Journal of Surgery Open, and Annals of Medicine and Surgery are now available on the IJS Publishing Group app bringing you the convenience of reading your favorite journals from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for both android tablets and smartphones!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the IJS Publishing Group websites. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About IJS Publishing Group
International Journal of Surgery
The International Journal of Surgery (IJS) is dedicated to the global advancement of surgical research, education and clinical practice. It aims to promote continued developments in surgery through the sharing of knowledge, ideas and good practice across all surgical specialties. The IJS provides readers with critically peer-reviewed, carefully selected/edited and up to date publications about advances in the field of surgery that are relevant to them. The journal aims to develop and uphold standards at the cutting-edge of research, provide a focus for evidence-based medicine through the publication of timely review articles and special issues and give the findings context through the publication of editorials and letters from the surgical community.
International Journal of Surgery Case Reports
International Journal of Surgery Case Reports is an open access, general surgical journal dedicated to publishing case reports. Case reports must be authentic, understandable, educational and clinically interesting to an international audience of surgeons, trainees and researchers in all surgical subspecialties, as well as clinicians in related fields.
International Journal of Surgery Open
As a general surgical journal, covering all specialties, the International Journal of Surgery Open is dedicated to publishing original research, review articles, and more—all offering significant contributions to knowledge in clinical surgery, experimental surgery, surgical education and history. The Journal is a fully open-access online-only publication.
Annals of Medicine and Surgery
Now published by Elsevier, Annals of Medicine and Surgery is an online-only, peer-reviewed open access journal with a global outlook and focus on those training in medicine and surgery (postgraduate and undergraduate). AMS contains a mix of original clinical and basic science research, reviews, editorials, commentary, perspectives, debate, opinion, case reports and journal club reports.