Want to know how your catch measures up to the world’s greatest? The IGFA World Records All-Tackle database is right at your fingertips! Searchable by vacant, approved, or pending records, the World Records database makes selecting your next line or tippet-class record target easier than ever. The App is automatically updated with the latest records when it is connected to cellular or wi-fi.
Want to know what you caught? Find out by searching the IGFA Species ID section, beautifully detailed illustrations of nine of the most popular fish in our Species ID (largemouth bass, dolphinfish, alligator gar, Pacific halibut, black marlin, Atlantic salmon, brown trout, rainbow trout, bluefin tuna). Along with marine artists Diane Rome Peebles’ and Duane Ravers’ incredible full-color images of record game species, the ID descriptions include extensive reference material from the IGFA. Complete Species ID section is available on the paid version of IGFA Mobile.
Record your catch using the My Catches section. Take a photo of the monster fish you land, enter the details of your fight and upload to Facebook or email with one easy step. GPS functions will automatically record the location of your catches as you log them.
For anglers on a mission, use the Quest List to track your progress towards your next Weight Club (for bass, snook, or bonefish) or IGFA Slam Club. You can also create your own customizable quest.
Before you go out, use the Trip Planning List to help you prepare for a great day on the water. The right equipment? Check. Plenty of water and sunscreen? Check. IGFA Mobile App? Check!
Know the angling rules before you hit the water using the IGFA Rules section.
Do you think your catch is close to the current record? Use the IGFA Weigh Station feature to find the nearest certified location to weigh your catch.
Finally, if you need more information you can call or email the IGFA directly by tapping the Contact Us icon.
IGFA Mobile Content
• IGFA World Records - The complete listing of all current IGFA All-Tackle
World Records (including vacant, approved and pending records).
• Species ID – Use the species database of saltwater and freshwater fish to identify your catch. Species ID (largemouth bass, dolphinfish, alligator gar, Pacific halibut, black marlin, Atlantic salmon, brown trout, rainbow trout, bluefin tuna).
• My Catches – Photograph and log your catch (up to five in the
Lite version). Then upload it to Facebook or email with one click.
• Quest List – Track your progress on towards an IGFA Slam or Weight Club, or create your own Quest.
• Trip Planning List – Customize your travel checklist for any fishing adventure.
• Official IGFA Rules – Learn the rules to follow to qualify for a World Record catch.
• IGFA Weigh Stations - Location-based IGFA Certified Weigh Station database.
• Your Frequently Asked Questions answered about world records, rules, and the IGFA.
IGFA Mobile Features
• Intuitive tap and scroll navigation
• Camera integration to capture your catch
• GPS-enhanced log captures location information instantly
• Upload and share great catches instantly with Facebook and email.
• Quickly find the closest IGFA Certified Weigh Station to accurately weigh your catch
• Make sure your conventional or fly catch qualifies with the IGFA Rules section