iFeelio is the safest place for you to express how you feel. Write exactly what you're feeling because nobody will ever see it except you. Enter your deepest darkest secrets. Enter your complete and utter rage. Enter your surprising and perhaps embarrassing joy. Regain your private life and find the real you.
• It's completely private: the app doesn't have permission to connect to the internet, your information never leaves your phone, it's password protected, and it's encrypted.
• It's completely free with no advertisements: why? (1) I think free AND private should be the default setting for apps, not free OR private, (2) I want people to use it, and charging $0.99+ reduces the likelihood somebody will try it and doesn't bring significant revenue, and (3) app companies typically only make money on advertising (e.g., Flappy Bird), in-app purchases (e.g., many games), or selling of tangible goods (e.g., Uber, AirBnB)
• It's structured: two questions, "how do I feel?" and "what is happening?"
• It focuses on feeling.
• It leverages existing habits: the first box is for feeling tags (with autocomplete) and the second is 140 characters, like a text or tweet (can use @mentions as well).
• It's colorful: assign any color to any feeling tags.
• It's quick.