Cakes were less decor might make you discouraged to enjoy it. But make no mistake, a cake with minimal decoration display now is a trend.
MOCHA NUT CAKE:
240 gr butter
180 grams of refined sugar
¼ tsp vanilla powder
Btr 4 eggs
4 egg yolks
20 gr cake emulsifier
220 gr flour
30 grams of milk powder
½ tsp mocha pasta
100 gr cashews, toasted and roughly chopped
peanut butter and peanut butter chocolate
250 gr vanilla butter cream ready
500 gr fondant dye blue, orange, purple, pink, green, red, and yellow
HOW TO MAKE:
1. Beat butter, powdered sugar and vanilla powder until white and fluffy. Add the eggs one by one and cake emulsifier, beat until blended.
2. Enter the flour and milk powder are sifted and stir well. Add mocha paste and chopped nuts, stir well.
3. Pour batter into 3 round baking dish diameter of 16 cm. Bake until cooked.
4. Once cool cake spread with peanut butter and chocolate spread, then stacked. Cut the cake to resemble a circle ½ ball.
5. Brush the entire surface with butter cream. Cover with white fondant. Then give the lines to resemble the shape igloo home.
6. Ornamental round with dolls and Christmas trees.