The description of iCMP Ping
This app is a dozen free network tools including: WiFi scanner, port scanner, DNS lookup, ping utility, service monitoring such as network tools utility.
The App "iCMP Ping" has two connection modes:
1. Mode connected to WiFi.
2. Mode connected to 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G or higher.
The app "iCMP Ping" contains the following tools utility:
1- Network Configuration: Scan on your device to display the Local IP address, Gateway, External IP, SSDI, BSSDI, RSSI, and Manufacturer.
2. WiFi Scanner/ Mobile Scanner: Select WiFi (or 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G) to connect the Wifi network to display the connection information, connection speed.
3. Local-Area Network: Scan on your device to shows all devices on your network
4. Ping Test: System ping - ICMP, TCP and HTTP ping.
If your android device is connected to WiFi or 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G or higher the main function of the application "iCMP Ping" is as follows:
1. Info: Discover all devices connected to any network:
- IPv6 address (EUI-64)
- IPv6 address
- IPv6 address (Link-Local, EUI-64)
- IPv4 address
- MAC address
- DNS Lookup and reverse DNS lookup
- External IP
2. Local-Area Network
- IP Calculator
- External IP
- Subnet scanner
3. WiFi Setting:
- Choose WiFi to connect on your mobile.
- Display the connection information, connection speed test.
4. Ping Test: Network Monitor: device online and offline tracking
- System Ping TCP
- System Ping HTTP, browser
- System Ping IP addresses.
5. Setting Connection
- Select mobile network to connect: WiFi connection or 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G connection.
- Selecting preferred network mode: LTE/WCDMA/GSM
- Network Service Providers
(*) This app works well from Android version 4.4 Kit Kat and above.
(*) Depending on whether you choose the mobile network to connect the WiFi connection or 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G connection the app will scan and display different information.
Please begin testing experiment on your Android device with the application “iCMP Ping" free today!
Thanks so much.