The description of i-Guest
FCS is proud to present “FCS i-Guest”, specifically designed as a guest self-service mobile portal that hotel guests can view their folio/account information, order hotel services and receive information about local attractions, restaurants, flight information, and etc. It allows hotel to promote their services, special offerings and guest orientated information, while also enhancing the hotel’s unique brand image. Upon reservation confirmation, or at check in, guests can access hotel’s unique i-Guest portal directly from their Android devices, at any time and from anywhere.
• Multi-language - Display information in the guest’s preferred language
• My Account - Check messages from the front desk office or listen to in-room voice messages remotely; view real time account/folio information
• My Membership – Check membership status under the hotel’s loyalty program and redeem points before or after check-in
• Service Requests - Order hotel services from anywhere – not just from the guest room or even from outside the hotel
• Restaurant Reservations – Create instant dining bookings from a list of restaurants with descriptions, reviews, locations, contact information and receive electronic confirmation
• Hotel Information – Check the most recently updated information about hotel directories, events and promotional activities
• Online Information - Check for directions via Google maps, view local tourist attractions, flight schedules, stock market updates, news, currency rates, etc
• Express Check-out - Check out instantly without the requirement to queue at the front desk/reception
FCS is a leading hospitality solution provider with presence in over 26 countries worldwide. With over 4000 customers globally, FCS provides comprehensive guest-facing and back-end hospitality solutions for major hotel chains, as well as for mega resort and gaming facilities. The use of this mobile application is governed by FCS. For more details, please visitwww.fcscs.com or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.