· Sit inside the Delft Hyperloop pod
· Use the pointer dot to activate different experiences
· Explore the technology of the pod through exploded views
· Dive into the levitation, braking and stabilization systems
· Compare the Hyperloop to plane and train travel
No controllers are required for this experience, but we recommend using headphones.
The app was built in collaboration with the Delft Hyperloop Team first exhibited at their pod reveal event on June 30th in Delft, the Netherlands.
Learn more at indg.com/vr-app-hyperloop
What is the Hyperloop?
Hyperloop is a technology that enables rapid long-distance travel, combining the ease of a train with the swiftness of a plane. A journey from Amsterdam to Paris takes over 3 hours on high-speed trains. With the Hyperloop, this would be reduced to around 30 minutes, reaching speeds of up 1200km/h.
The Hyperloop technology was conceived by Elon Musk’s Space X in a whitepaper they published in 2013. Inspired by that groundwork, the TU Delft team built a working prototype of the pod. This is due to be tested early next year in California as part of the SpaceX Hyperloop pod competition.
Read more at: http://www.spacex.com/hyperloop