Hanuman Chalisa is a devotional song based on Lord Hanuman as the model devotee. The word "chālīsā" is derived from "chālīs", which means the number forty in Hindi, as the Hanuman Chalisa has 40 verses.
Hanuman (also known as Anjaneya and Maruti) is a Hindu deity and an ardent devotee of Lord Rama, and one of the central characters in the Indian epic poem, the Ramayan!!
The qualities of Hanuman - his strength, courage, wisdom, celibacy, devotion to Rama and the many names by which he was known is detailed in Hanuman Chalisa.
The Hanuman Chalisa is the most popular hymn in praise of Hanuman, and is recited by millions of Hindus every day.
Hanuman Chalisa - Audio & Lyrics
- Hanuman Chalisa lyrics are displayed in Various Languages, like., Hindi, English, Gujarati, Kannad, Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, Bengali, Oriya, etc.,
- audio of Hanuman Chalisa with clarity for better listening for devotees.
- Listen and Read Hanuman Chalisa both at same time.
- totally FREE App and No Special Permission requires to use this app.
- Offline app, works without internet.
*****Jay Jay Bajarang Bali, Tod de dushman ki gali!!!!!*****
Enjoy this awesome app!!!!!