• Create unlimited automation to sync system events (low battery, phone call, USB power...) with your Philips Hue lights
• Work well with every apps to sync your bulbs with notification
• Animate color and brightness with many styles, supported by Philips Hue Entertainment technology (in version 3.0)
• Create - group - delete light groups, automatically shared with original Philips Hue app
• Apply color effects to individual lights or light groups
• Effects vary: blink, flash, on-off, solid color...
• Work well with Philips Hue gen 1, gen 2
APP CAN NOT:
• Can not control your dimmer to dim your light
• It works best with color ambience lights, lamps, lightstrips. Still, it can work with White ambience bulbs
• Can not read or store your notification content (email body, sms message...)
• You can not create / edit a color effect at this moment. Request us if you want
HOW PEOPLE ARE USING THIS APP?
• Security camera app's notification + RED alarming blinking => awesome Hue based intrusion system
• IP Camera voice detection notification + PINK breathing effect => it's cool to know that your little baby woke up
• Uber driver arrival notification + GREEN solid color => it's time to go!
TROUBLESHOOTING & HELP:
Before give us low rating/review, or uninstall the app, please contact us. Our customer service is awesome. And it's always free!
1. Hue Notification can not connect to your bridge? What should you do?
There are possibly many reasons why your bridge is not available to our Hue apps. Once this problem occurs, make sure the following items are correct:
• Your smartphone is connecting to the SAME WIFI with Bridge.
• Your Bridge has all the lights on. Sometimes, your Bridge can't conenct to WiFi and you will find the WiFi light is off
• Your Bridge and Hue apps are updated to latest version
• You can connect to your Bridge with original Hue app from Philips or any other Hue relating apps.
If those items don't help you, we can help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Why your light bulbs are out of sync for some effects?
Because of the hardware limitation on Hue Bridge (as described below), there are out-of-sync for some effects. Especially for color changing effects, Hue Bridge can't serve all the request at high speed without Hue Entertainment. We are working with Philips team to integrate new SDK (with Hue Entertainment). Hue Entertainment integration will be released in version 3.0
3. Why does the hue seem to slow down with more bulbs?
When you have up to 10 bulbs all should be fine. If you have more bulbs disable the ones that are not visible to you in the Bulbs list. Hue works at its best with around 5 bulbs selected. We will update soon with hue entertainment to improve your color sync and effect.
4. What is Room? What is Single Light?
Room is a group of lights. Hue Notification can create/delete room and sync it to other Hue apps or Philips Hue app. A single light is a light which is not included in any room yet. Hue Notification can apply color effect on room and single lights
Check our full FAQ here: http://www.appsforhue.com/faq.html