Install Hubby, create at least one group and give the Hubby phone number to participants.
People can now join your group and publish message to all members with a simple mobile and SMS.
It's like Frontline SMS but with no PC server require.
- Free (Standard message rates and data charges from your carrier apply to sending and/or receiving text messages)
- No internet connexion require
- No client-side application require (just SMS)
- No client-side smartphone require
- Confidential (no phone number exchange if need)
- Member can join, quit a group and publish message
- Member can send command to get the group list or help
- Member can send a message to another member
- Admin can add, blacklist or delete a member
- Admin can create or delete group
- Admin can create or delete a responder
- Auto join or admin validation for a new member
- Notification when application run in background
Install hubby on your phone, disable screen-lock, launch Hubby, go to setting, create at least one group.
You are ready.
To get the group list, send in the SMS : grouplist
To join a group, send in the SMS : join:group_name:your_name
To send a message to the group, send in the SMS : group_name:your_message
To send a message to amember, send in the SMS : member_name:your_message
To quit a group, send in the SMS : quit:group_name:your_name
Number of membres : membercount